Contact Our School
Crossroads Academy, as a private institution, reserves the privilege of setting and maintaining its own standards for student conduct and dress. Admission is not determined on the basis of gender, race, color, or nationality. Crossroads Academy reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone who fails to meet entrance requirements.Please feel free to contact me if you desire more information about Crossroads Academy or would like to schedule a time to come by and tour the school.Thanks,Mary Beth Anderson, Director
Tuition – per year:Registration Fee: $300
Curriculum Fee: $300
Elementary & Middle School Tuition: $7,250
High School Tuition: $7,450
Art Fee: $10
HS Lab Fees: Varies depending on class
Uniform Shirts: $13-$18 eachWe accept the following scholarships: McKay, Step Up for Students, Gardiner, AAA
Dress Code Policy
Students are required to wear solid, collared shirts that are navy blue, light blue, royal blue, gray or white. They can be purchased at a store of your choice or through us. If you purchase them on your own, they will need to be dropped off at Crossroads no later than August 1st so our logo can be embroidered on the shirts. At the time the shirts are dropped off, payment for embroidery must be made. The cost is $5.00 per shirt. If you would like to purchase the shirts from us, the cost ranges from $13.00-$18.00 per shirt ($13 for youth sizes, $15 for adult S-L, and $18 per shirt for adult 2XL & 3XL). Orders must be placed no later than August 1st. If you are interested in purchasing shirts through us and would like your child to try them on for sizing, we have them available at the main building.
Appropriate Uniform Attire:
- Uniform shirts with logo that are navy, white, gray, light blue or royal blue.
- Children can wear jeans, cargo shorts, skirts, and pants that are solid color with the appropriate shirts. These items can be jean colored, khaki, navy, gray or black.
- Girl’s shorts/skirts must be a modest length (no more than 3 inches above the knee). Please be aware of the length of shirts when your child is seated or bending over. Low-rise shorts, pants, skirts and jeans can also be an issue when students are seated or bending over.
- During the winter months, students may layer under their polo shirts with a white or gray long sleeve, solid colored t-shirt.
- Children’s clothing should be clean and fresh each day.
Inappropriate Dress Code:
- Students are no longer allowed to wear any basketball shorts, sweatpants, leggings, or yoga pants at school.
- Clothing cannot have any attached chains, spikes, etc nor can the jeans be ripped or have holes in them.
- Additionally, students may not wear hoods or hats in the building.
- During the winter months, students cannot wear colored leggings underneath skirts or skorts.
Please avoid open-toed shoes, flip-flops, etc. to reduce falling and fire ant bites. Children who are wearing flip-flops, crocs, or open-toed shoes will not be allowed to play basketball, football, etc. at recess to reduce injuries.